How to Create Darwin users using Darwin SDK
- Open up a terminal or command prompt and go to your Darwin-SDK directory.
- Open ipython or jupyter notebook.
- Run the initial commands used to setup Darwin:
- Set Darwin SDK as variable
- Set Darwin URL
- In order to create more users, you have to be logged in as a service by running the auth_login(password, api_key) method
- Example: s.auth_login('asdf', '3h45h5g2jk1h2j45hkh')
- If executed correctly you should receive an access token
- Run the auth_register_user('username', 'password', 'email address')
- Example: s.auth_register_user('fakename', 'fakepassword', 'firstname.lastname@example.org')
- If entered correctly you should receive a True Bearer token.
Below are screenshots from the Darwin SDK User Guide that show the logging in as a service method and user creation method.