SparkCognition is pleased to announce the Darwin User Interface release 0.9.1. This document lists the additions, enhancements, and fixes included within this release.
• Japanese translation
• New model architecture diagram for neural network models
• In the SaaS environment, download a model from the Actions menu on its results page
• Delete multiple models at once on the overview page
• Specify fitness function during model creation
• See the prediction analysis for individual points on the graph view (previously only on the table view)
• Resolved an issue where UI could crash when a model does not describe its algorithm type
• Resolved an issue that could cause tooltips to not display properly on the confusion matrix
• Resolved an issue where the UI could lock in a bad state when a user tries to create too many models
• A better error message is given when the user does not fill in username or password on the login screen
• Resolved an issue that prevented scrolling the view in Chrome
• Resolved an issue that prevented the user from stopping the training of a model
- Models and Datasets with certain punctuation and symbols in their names are unsupported. Models and datasets with these names will result in errors and some unreachable pages in the interface. It is advised to only use letters, numbers, spaces, and hyphens or underscores.
- Regression models cannot specify the MSE fitness function
- Dataset names cannot contain Japanese characters. There is a known issue with the way Darwin works with filenames that contain characters outside of the Latin-1/ISO-8859-1 character set. This does not affect model building or training, but when viewing the results of a model, the user interface will report an error and the Data Characteristics and Model Architecture Diagram will be unavailable. This issue will be fixed in a future release.
- If a dataset column header contains a period/full-stop/decimal character (.), an open bracket ([), or a closed bracket (]), it will not display correctly in the user interface. This does not affect the model building or training process, just the display in the user interface. This issue will be fixed in a future release.
The following methods enable you to research issues, create a support ticket, or contact SparkCognition:
Use the Darwin support portal - Read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), download documentation, or log your issue.
Email Support - Send email to email@example.com
Phone Support - The SparkCognition support line is +1-512-400-2001
Version | Date
v 0.9.1 | 03.20.2019