Darwin encodes all known categories in a column and then uses a one-hot encoding. If the column is blank, then all known encodings are given a 0 value.
Articles in this section
- The Guides and the FAQs have not answered my question what should I do next?
- How does Darwin handle blank categorical values?
- Common FAQs regarding Darwin and Time Columns
- Why is Darwin returning an Error when I try to create a model using my dataset?
- What if I forgot my password?
- What is the size limit on the file that I can upload on Darwin?
- How Does Darwin Work?
- What types of problems does Darwin solve?
- Who do I contact for support?
- How can I find out about updates made to Darwin?